CHILDREN'S Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (6-12) Years
>>>>INTRODUCTORY TRIAL OFFER!!! INTERNET ONLY SPECIAL! ONLY $29 for TWO weeks Click to REGISTER NOW <<<<
(FREE Busho Kai USA Uniform Included)
BENEFITS OF BUSHO KAI'S BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU PROGRAM
Children of all ages will learn respect, discipline, perseverance, and a can-do attitude in our Children's BJJ Program. They will train their bodies as well as their minds, allowing them focus better in school and at home. They will learn to set goals and to work hard in order to achieve them. The self-confidence and integrity instilled into our students will help them succeed, not only in school, but in their daily lives.
In this program, our students develop physical strength and conditioning through exciting and challenging drills. Children will learn the confidence and skills they will need to protect themselves. They will enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle while learning from some of the top instructors in the industry. Our black belts are knowledgeable and qualified to provide the best possible instruction to children of all ages and skill levels.
Master Sina is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Judo with 33 years of experience and a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Sina has 7 years of Muay Thai boxing experience and over 11 years of coaching experience. He is a National and International champion who excels at pushing people to do their best.
Master Sina's Background
- Third degree black belt in Judo with over 33 years experience and a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- 7 years Muay Thai Boxing experience
- Special Operations Response Team, teaching various combat strategies for self defense to the members of SWAT and teaching public self-defense classes
- Over 11 years experience coaching
- Gold Medalist 2010 IBJJF Houston International Open Championship• Gold Medalist 44th Dallas Invitational Judo Championship
- Silver Medalist 2009 World No Gi Championship
- Gold Medalist 2009 & 2008 Pan American Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championships, 2010 Bronze Medalist
- NAGA multiple Gold medalist
- Silver Medalist 2008 Texas BJJ No Gi Championship
- Gold Medalist Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu US Open
- 3 time World Championships Judo participant
- Silver Medalist at the European Championships, Sofia Bulgaria
- Bronze Medalist at the Asia World Championships, China
- Silver Medalist at the Armed Forces World Championships, Italy
- 6 years on Iranian National Judo Team, Class A
- Gold Medalist at the Turkish/Iranian Championships
- 4 time Gold Medalist at the Dallas Invitational Championships
- 2 time Gold Medalist at the Lone Star Championships
- Silver Medalist at the Texas All-Star Judo tournament
- Bronze Medalist at the International Pan American Judo tournament
Kris Enckhausen - Black Belt Instructor