TEEN & ADULT BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
>>>>>> INTRODUCTORY TRIAL OFFER!!! INTERNET ONLY SPECIAL! ONLY $29 for TWO weeks Click to REGISTER NOW <<<<<<
(FREE Busho Kai USA Uniform Included)
BENEFITS OF BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
Teens & Adults, in our program, will see an increase in their quality of life almost immediately! Stress levels are reduced, bodies become lean and muscular, and minds are sharpened and focused. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program will challenge you to do your best, and you’ll have fun doing it! BJJ will increase your cardiovascular health through a series of challenging exercises that utilizes every muscle group. You will develop flexibility and definition through a series of fun and vigorous standing and ground-work drills. It’s a total body workout that’s fun and energetic! In today’s society, self-defense is becoming increasingly prevalent. Our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program will help you develop the skills you need to feel secure in your ability to protect yourself and your loved ones. You’ll feel the change almost instantly as your health and confidence grow with your training.
What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art that focuses primarily on grappling and ground fighting. BJJ asserts that a smaller opponent can defend against a much larger attacker through the proper use of leverage and technique.
Master Sina is a Third Degree Black Belt in Judo with 33 years of experience and a Third Degree Black Belt inBrazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Master Sina has 7 years of Muay Thai boxing experience and over 11 years of coaching experience. He is a National and International champion who excels at pushing people to do their best.
Master Sina's Background
- Third Degree Black Belt in Judo with over 33 years experience and Third Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- 7 years Muay Thai Boxing experience
- Special Operations Response Team, teaching various combat strategies for self defense to the members of SWAT and teaching public self-defense classes
- Over 11 years experience coaching
- Gold Medalist 2010 IBJJF Houston International Open Championship• Gold Medalist 44th Dallas Invitational Judo Championship
- Silver Medalist 2009 World No Gi Championship
- Gold Medalist 2009 & 2008 Pan American Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championships, 2010 Bronze Medalist
- NAGA multiple Gold medalist
- Silver Medalist 2008 Texas BJJ No Gi Championship
- Gold Medalist Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu US Open
- 3 time World Championships Judo participant
- Silver Medalist at the European Championships, Sofia Bulgaria
- Bronze Medalist at the Asia World Championships, China
- Silver Medalist at the Armed Forces World Championships, Italy
- 6 years on Iranian National Judo Team, Class A
- Gold Medalist at the Turkish/Iranian Championships
- 4 time Gold Medalist at the Dallas Invitational Championships
- 2 time Gold Medalist at the Lone Star Championships
- Silver Medalist at the Texas All-Star Judo tournament
- Bronze Medalist at the International Pan American Judo tournament
Kris Enckhausen - Black Belt Instructor